Websites and apps today involve very complex tag environments, tracking scripts and testing requirements. With this complexity, functions can break, leaving web analysts and decision makers with inaccurate data. We have a range of solutions available that can help you to run a full web analytics audit across you site. These audits will check your tag implementation and ensure that you are recording accurate analytics data that you can trust.
Optimal leverages ObservePoint to audit tag and digital analytics solutions. We can scan your site either using a spider or we can run through specific, critical user journeys to diagnose and help you fix the issues that we uncover.
Using this tool, we can help you identify and solve the following problems:
- Automating your data quality assurance process by sifting through your code page by page. We can discover leaks in your data collection and review data being sent to 3rd parties for PII (personally identifiable information).
- Determine tag coverage, and uncover any pages that are missing compulsory tags required for accurate data collection.
- Identify duplicate tags, which create inaccuracy in you digital analytics data. Diagnose problems with attribution so that you don’t end up paying too much for your campaigns.
- Run through specific funnels critical to your users from start to goal completion to diagnose problems
- Determine whether you are in compliance with a vendor’s implementation guide. We can perform a full audit and work with your vendor to ensure that your 3rd party solutions are implemented to standard.
- Regression test to give you assurance that your release changes haven’t broken your implementation.
Our team is ready to help you with all your web analytics needs. Click here to contact us.