We can manage and deliver your testing project on your behalf, delivering expert advice and insight at every step.
Our managed load testing service combines our advanced load testing platform and reporting portal with expert advice and support. We manage the process, working with you to give you the assurance that your load test will succeed.
- Project Support: We document and plan your load testing project, recording key milestones and communicating which actions you need to take as well as what we shall do next. We capture changing requirements, highlighting risks and can engage with your third-party suppliers as required.
- Testing Design and Execution: If you don’t have the time or resources to run the test, we can offer the assurance of a professional team to take on the project. We can take your pre-planning objectives and turn them into well-defined testing scenarios.
- Results Analysis and Interpretation: Our results are immediate and clear, so you can see what’s going on straight away, make changes to your infrastructure and run further tests. We’ll give you a guided tour of your results through an online interface, highlighting the most interesting findings. We can also help you to understand what might be behind those results.
- APM Integration: An APM (Application Performance Management) tool can help you get more from your load testing, pinpointing the source of errors and slowdowns. We have extensive experience of working with a range of APM tools, and we understand that different systems often need different solutions. Since we’re not tied to a single supplier, we can also give you impartial advice on what will work best for you.
- Formal Report: We offer a final report at the end of your load testing project as a record of the entire project including actions and results.
Please contact us to see how we can help with your load testing needs.